* Rutgers prof tells student not to cite Bible in essays because of the ‘separation of church and state’.
* Pompeo to FNC’s Wallace: ‘Endless Wars Are the Direct Result of Weakness’ — ‘Trump Will Never Let That Happen’.
* Trump vows to target ’52’ sites if Iran retaliates for Soleimani death.
* Trump to Iran: We just spent $2T on military equipment. Hit 1 American and we’re sending it your way.
* AZ Woman Tawney Baccellia facing hundreds of dollars in government fines for flying Trump flag in her own yard.
* Delingpole: Welcome to Boris’s Blackout Britain.
* Spotify for Dogs Is Now a Thing. Music streaming service now offers podcasts, custom playlists for dogs, cats, and other pets.
* San Diego Plans to Spend $100M for Sidewalk Repairs.
* Donald Trump Signs Law to End Rape Kit Testing Backlog.
* Cops told to ignore Muslim rape gangs and probe ‘other ethnicities’ – WND.com.
* Hunter Biden Accused of Multi-Million ‘Counterfeiting Scheme’ Linked to Burisma.
* Iran: Trump’s $200bn Sanctions Have Wiped Out Obama’s $150bn Nuclear Deal.
* China Passes Tighter Restrictions on Religious Practice.
* Farmers Got Billions From Taxpayers In 2019, And Hardly Anyone Objected – All Things Considered.