* The State Department issued a level-four travel advisory Thursday, urging Americans against all international travel and advising U.S. citizens living abroad to immediately return to the United States.
* Trump announced the FDA has approved the testing of a drug used to treat malaria called chloroquine as a possible COVID-19 treatment.
* Coronavirus Deals Blow to NASA’s 2024 Return-To-Moon Plan – Reuters. Work on the SLS, led by Boeing Co as the prime contractor, has been dogged by years of delays and nearly $2 billion in cost overruns.
* Coronavirus’ latest victim free speech – Twitter announced banning jokes about it.
* Lawsuit in Dallas Federal Court Accuses Chinese Government of Creating Coronavirus as ‘Biological Weapon’ – FreedomWatch.
* CA governor: ‘I don’t think schools are going to open again’ – ‘This is a very sobering thing to say’.
* Tulsi Gabbard out – Endorses Biden.
* The Utah State Legislature passed 510 bills this year, 574 last year, 2018 533.
* Hunter Biden’s hip hop record label recently folded after defaulting on its mortgage payments, Nevada state records reviewed by The Washington Free Beacon show.
* Ring’s work with police lacks solid evidence of reducing crime.
* Customer leaves $2,500 tip for staff before restaurant shuts down.
* Disabled Woman Shoots, Kills Home Invader.
* Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively Donate $1 Million to Food Banks to Help Low Income Families.
* MLB Teams to Donate $30 Million to Replace Lost Wages for Stadium Employees.