* Guest: The Gun Psychiatrist.
* CoronaVirus Update: Just under 20,000 confirmed cases and 276 deaths to date in the US.
* Stay-at-Home Orders Spread as U.S. Death Toll Passes 200 – NYT.
* One in five Americans will soon be required to stay indoors as New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Illinois join California in severely restricting residents’ movement.
* The COVID-19 illness causes mild or moderate symptoms in most people, but severe symptoms are more likely in the elderly or those with existing health problems.
* US Gov. Confirmed: We have no immediate plans to restrict domestic travel.
* Gov. closes US -Canada border to “non-essential travel.
* At Trump’s direction: We are moving Tax Day from April 15 to July 15. the grace period applies to “all taxpayers and businesses” and that there will be no “interest or penalties” on payments made by the new July 15 deadline.
* The Department of Education is temporarily waiving all interest on federally held student loans. Secretary Betsy DeVos has also directed federal lenders to allow borrowers to suspend their student loan payments without penalty for at least the next 60 days.
* The direct payments will be worth up to $1,200 for individuals and $2,400 for families.
* Starbucks will close its cafes across the United States, it will remain open for delivery and drive-through customers.
* Utah’s governor has repealed local orders creating criminal penalties for people who gather in large groups as health officials warn that the coronavirus make take months to deal with.
* Utah currently has 112 cases of coronavirus and no deaths.
* Bloomberg spent more than $900M on his failed bid for the White House in just over 100 days.
* Update on Right to Keep and Bear Arms!