* Two Hour Special Guest: Tim Starks – 20 years as an analyst working with cyber security, risk analysis and business disaster planning and recovery.
* How long will the coronavirus take to run its course?
* 3rd Utah COVID-19 death reported as state jumps to 480 cases.
* Utah’s directive, which is not a shelter-in-place order, was issued in response to the COVID-19 pandemic – Will remain in effect until April 13 and urges all Utahns to stay in their homes unless leaving for essential purposes.
* Salt Lake City mayor Erin Mendenhall, gives ‘force of law’ to stay-at-home directive.
* If residents of SLC violate Gov. Gary Herbert’s new “Stay Home, Stay Safe” directive, they could be charged with a class B misdemeanor, fined up to $1,000 and spend up to six months in jail.
* Trump signed the $2.2T CARES Act, stimulus package into law.
* KY Rep. Thomas Massie voted down the measure, tweeting, “I swore an oath to uphold the constitution, and I take that oath seriously.
* Trump named Peter Navarro the national Defense Production Act policy coordinator, allowing him to determine when and where the federal government forces private companies to bend their resources toward fighting the coronavirus.
* “We are engaged in the most significant industrial mobilization since World War II. We have a wartime president fighting an invisible enemy,” Navarro said. “We have the full force of government coupled with the full power of private enterprise baring down on this problem for the American people.
* Trump has ordered General Motors to make ventilators under the Defense Production Act.