* Is Ammon Bundy planning to hold a massive thousand-person Easter gathering in Idaho?
* US Relief Plan Dries Up As Businesses Await Cash. Owners were supposed to be able to get up to $2M. Now they’re being told the cap is $15,000 – if they can get any answers at all – Stacy Cowley NYT.
* Dutch woman aged 107 survives coronavirus – Reuters.
* Texas Husband Waits with Sign in Support of Wife During Chemotherapy.
* Trump signs ‘space order’ paving way for US to mine Moon and Mars for minerals and water.
* Hungary’s Pro-Family Policy Is Working, Births Up 9.4%.
* Austria to Begin Easing Coronavirus Lock-down Measures.
* Global Consumer Group Launches Campaign to Defund WHO, Applauds Trump’s Vow to Investigate.
* Pence: ‘I Expect We’ll Continue’ Funding WHO But There Will Be Future Accountability.
* Dennis Quaid Praises Trump’s Early Travel Ban, Says POTUS ‘Doing a Good Job’ Handling the Crisis.
* Tyler Perry Pays the Bill for Seniors at 44 Atlanta Kroger Grocery Stores and Shoppers at 30 New Orleans Winn-Dixie Stores.
* Dennis Prager: Coronavirus Reveals Holes in ‘Godless and Religionless Life’.
* Tom Brady and Wife, Gisele, Donating 750,000 Meals to Feeding Tampa Bay.
* Veteran Buys $20K Bottle of Bourbon for $40K to Help Eatery Stay Open.
* Bernie Sanders Wasted over $160M on Failed Presidential Campaign.
* FNC’s Hume: ‘We May or May Not Flatten the Curve but We’ve Certainly Flattened the Economy’.
* NYT Haberman: Trump ‘More Interested in What TV Doctors Have to Say’ Than His Own Administration.
* Taiwanese Baseball Team to Use Robot Mannequins as Fans.
* Illinois Mayor Who Sent Cops to Break Up Banned Party Finds Wife There.
* Kobach: The Coronavirus Is No Excuse for Opening the Door to Election Fraud.
* In Memoriam: Linda Tripp (1949-2020), a Genuine Whistle-blower.
* Your Mattress Is Not the Key To a Good Night’s Sleep – Bloomberg.