* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Covid-19 Update: Bark is Worse than the Bite – LewRockwell.com.
On March 24, the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, appeared on television and declared a complete and total lock-down everywhere in the country for 21 days. This is in a country of 1.38B people, under full house arrest.
* Ron Paul’s Easter Greeting.
* We must also push back against the state’s attempt to undermine our freedoms. Paul said “The government is using the threat of this virus to further gut our First, Second, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth AND Tenth Amendment rights. All under the guise of “keeping us safe” from the threat du jour.
* Texas Governor wants to re-open Texas for Business.
* COVID: Two Vital Experiments That Have Never Been Done – Jon Rappoport.
“The first experiment would confirm or deny the accuracy of the PCR diagnostic test. The experiment would reveal whether this widespread test for COVID-19 can actually predict illness in the real world, in humans, not in the lab.”
The second experiment concerns the discovery of Covid-19.
Researchers can’t make a true claim to have discovered a new disease-causing virus.
* The Benefits of Price Gouging – Tom Woods.
Here again, we find that government intervention in the marketplace usually hurts those they intend to help.