* FCC’s Carr: Internet Speed Up 70% Since Repeal of Net Neutrality.
* MATTERS OF LIFE AND DEATH – Finally: Alabama case could start to dismantle Roe v. Wade – Rachel Alexander: Pro-abortion-rights activists ‘are on the side of a losing battle’.
* What price victory in the coronavirus war? Pat Buchanan: ‘For each American lost to the pandemic, 1,000 Americans have lost their jobs’.
* A record 22 million Americans have filed for unemployment benefits over the past month.
* Dozens of leaders ask that Stockman be moved to home detention – Former congressman, with diabetes and lung condition, a ‘sitting duck’ for COVID-19.
* Utah’s Rick Koerber says he’s vulnerable to COVID-19, wants immediate release from prison.
* Wanted urgently: People who know half-century-old computer language so states can process unemployment claims – ‘How did we get here where we literally needed COBOL programmers?’.
* So what happened to ‘My Body, My Choice’? – Jack Cashill.
* Fitton: Victory! Court Orders Hillary Clinton Deposition on Emails, Benghazi Attack Documents.
* Africa’s locust plague is man-made – Walter E. Williams blames U.N. for foisting ‘agroecology’ on poor farmers.
* Later school start times lead to fewer teen car crashes – ‘Teenagers who get more sleep are less likely to make poor decisions’.