* FBI: Coronavirus-related research hacked by foreign governments – The Western Journal.
* The CDC has shifted the way deaths from COVID-19 are counted in the United States to include both “confirmed” and “probable” cases.
* Stanford University research teams released data Friday from the nation’s first widespread community test for COVID-19 antibodies, and the results show the virus’s spread could be far wider than previously believed.
* KY Gov. Andy Beshear has defied direct orders from the Federal Court, the US AG and the DOJ in his continued attacks on Christians – Liberty Counsel files suit in Federal Court to force Gov. Beshear to obey both the Kentucky State and the United States Constitutions.
* Coronavirus has been ‘freewheeling’ in California since December, says government official Dr. Jeff Smith.
* Michael Cohen will be released from prison 18 months earlier than scheduled due to concerns over coronavirus.
* Police arrested protesters at a #reopenNC rally in North Carolina, where restless citizens demanded businesses in the state be allowed to reopen.