* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1721.30 Silver: $15.43.
* Florida Treasure Hunters Find 300-Year-Old Silver Coins.
* City’s Attempt to Discourage Skateboarders Backfires Sand-filled skate park attracted dirt bikers – Newser.
* Two pet cats in New York State have tested positive for the coronavirus, marking the first time a pet has tested positive for the virus in the US, federal officials announced.
* CDC Director: Dr. Robert Redfield: Second Wave of Coronavirus Likely to Be Worse – “We’re going to have the flu epidemic and the coronavirus epidemic at the same time,” – officials need to use the next few months to prepare for a second wave by increasing testing and contact tracing.