* How Do We Escape The Panic Press?
* Andrew Cuomo: 13.9% of New Yorkers Tested Positive for Coronavirus Antibodies; 21% in NYC.
* Antibody study finds 21% of New York City residents has had COVID-19 – NYC may have had nearly 2M cases of COVID-19.
* Elizabeth Warren announced her oldest brother had succumbed to coronavirus in Oklahoma. Donald Reed Herring, 86, passed away from the novel coronavirus. He was a career Air Force veteran who joined at 19 and served in Vietnam.
* CA Rep. Maxine Waters Says Her Sister Is Dying of Coronavirus.
* US judges find majority of gov’t bans on church services are constitutional – Not all religious liberty cases are created equal.
* DOJ sends another $378 million back to Madoff victims – Eventually expects to return $4 billion stolen in Ponzi scheme.
* College students ‘prepared to withhold tuition’ if they don’t get 50% cut – UChicago is ‘on track to be the first university to charge over $100,000’.
* Stanford and Yale health experts: Dr. David Katz, founding director of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center, and Dr. John Ioannidis, a professor of medicine, statistics, epidemiology and population health at Stanford University, Reopen America! – ‘Astronomical error’ in models used to justify shutting down economy.
* Barr threatens legal action on governors over excessive lockdowns – ‘We have to give businesses more freedom to operate’.
* Donald Trump: I’ve Ordered Navy to Destroy Iranian Ships if Provoked.
* Need gas? Some Kentucky gas station prices are less than $1 per gallon.