* California county caves, lets Tesla reopen after Musk threatens to leave state.
* Tesla to employees: ‘Choose not to work, it may impact your unemployment benefits’.
* Shoppers shift from stockpiling to penny pinching at grocery store – ‘You are going to see a lot more recessionary behavior’.
* Rand Paul on Michael Flynn ‘Travesty of Justice’: ‘I Don’t Believe Any of This Could Have Happened Without President Obama’.
* ‘Bloodshed in the streets’? Cop suspended for defying lockdown orders. ‘Stopping people and asking for their papers? What is this, 1930s Germany?’
* Donald Trump Celebrates ‘Two Great Congressional WINS’ in Wisconsin and California.
* ‘Center-left’ Supreme Court justice takes whack at House Members of Congress fighting to gain access to Trump’s taxes.
* College hosts bizarre ‘Masturbation for Manifestation’ event – ‘Can pleasuring to the image of a pile of cash bring a pile of cash in real life?’.
* State agrees to keep yoga out of classes after 100 pastors object – ‘Not merely an external physical practice with a purely physiological effect’.
* Judge orders lawyers to call biological boys ‘girls’ – or else! Now faces motion to remove himself from controversial case.
* Couple Married 61 Years Die Less Than An Hour Apart. ‘It’s Devastating’: Couple Married Nearly 61 Years Die On Same Day From COVID-19.
* The Car Is Staging a Comeback, Spurring Oil’s Recovery.
* Bartering is back: When life gives you lemons, trade them for a neighbor’s hand sanitizer.