* Utah Gov. Gary Herbert: “We are very concerned about the vulnerable populations,”, Adding 90% of those who have died in Utah are over the age of 65 and also have underlying health conditions.
“Our hearts break for those loved ones of people out there that have passed away, and we recognize the challenge that we’ve all faced because of this pandemic,”
* Utah Leads Together 3.0.
* Utah’s Rick Koerber had COVID-19 in prison but judge rejects his request for release.
* Next up for Americans in pandemic: ‘Isolation camps’ – WND.com – “ISOLATION CAMPS – Voluntary Until They Are Not!” – WA Rep Matt Shea.
* Thousands of Germans protest lockdown and vaccine plan by Bill Gates – Angela Merkel’s popularity plunges.
* Dallas salon owner Shelley Luther travels to Michigan to help barber stand against government.
* Alan Dershowitz: State has right to ‘plunge a needle into your arm’ – Contends Constitution grants government power to forcibly vaccinate individuals – Art Moore.