* ‘Make Whites Great Again’ trends on Twitter after George Floyd’s death – TheHill.
* Protesters in Minneapolis took to the streets for a second night after the death of George Floyd and also began looting Target, making away with groceries, clothes, large electronics like flat-screen televisions, numerous sources reported.
* Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but new polls have President Trump TRAILING JOE BIDEN. That’s what happens when millions of Americans are being lied to – Paid for by America First Action – A1AaPac.org.
* 23 States Sue Trump to Stop U.S. Rollback On Emissions – NYT.
* SpaceX and NASA Cancel Astronaut Launch Over Weather.
Over the years, SpaceX has become more and more successful, now capturing about 70 percent of the market for the launching of commercial satellites.
* Boeing announced that 6,770 employees are facing involuntary layoffs, allowing 5,520 voluntary layoffs in addition.
* Chevron to Cut Up to 15% of Its 45,000 employees worldwide.
* The Strange Story of a Las Vegas Radio Station Co-Opted by China – Las Vegas Public Radio, the ‘People’s Voice of Las Vegas,’ is a registered lobbyist for Chinese tech giant Huawei.
* Crayola’s skin-tone crayons throw shades – USA Today.
* Utah County government has declared itself a Second Amendment sanctuary that supports the right to keep and bear arms. The declaration states that public funds would not be used to unlawfully restrict the rights of citizens to keep and bear arms.