* It’s Official: The US Is in a Recession.
* Poll: 80% feel like the US is ‘out of control – USA Today.
* Over the last three weekends in Chicago alone, 175 black people were shot by other black people, leaving 42 dead – David Clarke: “Where is the outrage? Where is Black Lives Matter?”
* Trump gives Americans new ‘Bill of Rights’ – Executive order creates principles for ‘fairness in administrative enforcement’.
* President Donald Trump will soon hit the road for another round of campaign rallies, Trump 2020 reelection officials confirmed to the Daily Caller. The campaign is planning to relaunch in-person events within the next two weeks.
* Every Democrat in the Senate refused to say if they would support defunding the police, as protesters and politicians have continued their calls to get rid of law enforcement since George Floyd’s death – The Daily Caller.
* Doctor: Journal’s retracted study of ‘Trump drug’ was ‘political hit job’ – Media seized on research claiming hydroxychloroquine deadly for COVID-19 patients.
* Researchers at the Harvard Medical School say new data could indicate the coronavirus outbreak began in Wuhan, China in summer or fall of 2019, much earlier than previously believed.
* Deep State continues to hide its dark, anti-Trump scheme – ‘Does the fault lie with 2 or 3 people, or was it a system out-of-control?’