* Prof refuses to postpone final exam for protests, and guess what happens? Teacher would not ‘give black students special treatment’.
* Black leader Raynard Jackson, unleashes on media at White House: ‘Quit lying’ about Trump – Some are ‘putting more poison into the black community than any drug dealer’.
* McEnany: ‘Absolute double standard’ that churches still can’t gather despite large protests – ‘People should be allowed to worship. We have a First Amendment in this country’.
* GOP considering $1,200 return-to-work bonus for Americans.
* ‘It goes to the very top’: US senator hounds big names in Obamagate – ‘We’re not going to let the system blame some low-level intel analyst’.
* McEnany: What about people that are alleged by the media to be segregationists?
* Chick-fil-A apologizes for 5-year-old ‘Back the Blue’ photo – Image triggering criticism even though picture was for local sports team.
* GA primary a ‘hot mess’ – ‘Counties engaging in poor planning, limited training, and failures of leadership’.
* The Fed Is Choosing Banks Over People.
* California Homes Flying American Flags Targeted by Arsonists.