* Utahns speak out against masks at ‘Rally for Liberty’ in Orem, Utah and during county commissioner’s town hall – Connor Richards.
* Facebook, Twitter Take Down Video of Trump Saying Children ‘Almost Immune’ From Covid-19.
* Dr. Scott Atlas expert of Stanford’s Hoover Institution: Stopping COVID-19 cases is ‘not the appropriate goal’ – ‘Huge disconnect here in what the goal of public policy is’. The goal is simply twofold, to protect the people who are going to have a serious problem or die, that’s the high-risk population, and to stop hospital overcrowding.”
* Protecting the higher-risk populations and allowing the virus to burn out, or attenuate, through infecting people who are at low-risk of serious illness should be the aim, he said in a Fox News interview with Sandra Smith.
* The media and its myths about gun control – News industry’s ‘push’ actually ‘endangers people’s lives’ – John R. Lott Jr.
* Ohio pharmacy board rescinds hydroxychloroquine ban a day after issuing it – Jack Davis, The Western Journal.
* In Rare Move, Top American Rabbinical Leader Unequivocally Endorses Trump.