* Orthodox Jews Set Fire to Masks to Protest Cuomo, De Blasio: ‘Jewish Lives Matter’.
* Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Office Blocking NYC Board of Elections from Resending Ballots.
* Vote-buying? Bloomberg sued for diluting voter value in Florida – Filing cites strategy of paying off felons’ fees and fines so they can vote again.
* Massachusetts: Nearly 18,000 Mail-in Ballots Rejected in Primary Election.
* Federal Judge Halts Democrats’ Attempt to Eliminate Witness Requirement for Mail-in Ballots in North Carolina.
* UN in Crisis as UNICEF Joins WHO to Face Endemic Sex Abuse Claims – Women: Sex was ‘passport to employment’ at WTO operation – 51 pressured to provide sex to workers.
* COVID test lab error causes college-football game to be canceled.
* Trump Says QAnon Followers ‘Love Our Country,’ Raising Alarm – NYT.
* Facebook said it removed 790 QAnon groups and was restricting another 1,950 groups, 440 pages and more than 10,000 Instagram accounts.
* Trump sends millions of COVID tests to states, urges reopening of schools.
* Nursing home inspectors in DC region aren’t required to take COVID-19 tests – Inspectors were focused on completing federally mandated infection control surveys.
* The tweet, from Dr. Scott Atlas, one of the president’s top science advisers, was deleted by Twitter.
* McCarthy: ‘Only Difference’ Between New Dem COVID Bill and Old One Is It ‘Cuts Funding to Police’.