* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – NTU.org.
* Beware of Targeted Tax Increases – Temporary Tax Increases.
* Taxing Telecommuters: New Hampshire v. Massachusetts.
* FCC Should Not Interfere With Broadband Deployment in 12 GHz Band.
* DOJ’s Antitrust Lawsuit Against Google Will Harm Taxpayers and Consumers – NTU President Pete Sepp.
* NTU.org is deeply concerned that DOJ may be pursuing a significantly faulty case that could ultimately harm hundreds of millions of American taxpayers and consumers. NTU has long held that antitrust enforcement is exactly the wrong remedy.
* Giuliani Says He Has Proof Joe Biden Was Business Partners with Chinese Communists – Blaze Media.
* What Topics Should BE Discussed in the Final Debate?
* Debate commission announces topics for final debate between Trump and Biden – CNN. The topics are: “Fighting COVID-19,” “American Families,” “Race in America,” “Climate Change,” “National Security” and “Leadership.
* CDC expands definition of “close contact,”. The change suggests that far more people should be tested based on contact tracing.