* Trump refuses to take blame for attack – USA Today.
* FBI claiming armed protests are being planned in all 50 U.S. state capitols.
* FBI issued warning before Capitol riots – During a Justice Department briefing, D’Antuono said the information was shared within “40 minutes” with law enforcement partners, including the Joint Terrorism Task Forces, which includes the US Capitol Police, the agency that led the failed response.
* One Capitol Police officer was arrested, two were suspended and at least 10 are under investigation for their conduct during last week’s Capitol riot.
* Twitter has purged over 70,000 accounts from its platform for sharing “harmful QAnon-associated content.
* YouTube is suspending President Donald Trump’s channel!
* CDC to require all air travelers to US to show negative coronavirus test.
* Impeachment 2.0: Charges facing the president – Inciting an insurrection.