* Guest: Richard Mack – CSPOA.org.
* Sen. Rand Paul, makes a motion that the impeachment trial is unconstitutional, Republicans voted overwhelmingly against moving forward, That means the first ever trial of a former president, will begin Feb. 8. The five Republicans who voted against were Sens. Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski, Ben Sasse, Pat Toomey, and Susan Collins.
* The House voted 232-197 on Jan. 13 to impeach Trump again, charging him with a single article of “incitement of insurrection.
* Mark Meadows: President Donald Trump’s impeachment will be unsuccessful based on Tuesday’s vote in the Senate. “If today’s Senate vote is any sign, the Democrats’ ridiculous impeachment of Trump will fail – again – by a long shot. Dead on arrival, Meadows tweeted. “Good for @RandPaul and the 45 GOP Senators for standing up.
* Richard Mack: Trump Should Move to Utah and Run Against Mitt Romney!
* Arizona Sheriff Mark Dannels: Biden’s plan to end construction of a southern border wall is “political theater” that will compound security concerns along the southwest border. Every American should be standing up on this, Dannels told “Fox & Friends, “This executive order, it’s troublesome, it’s hasty. We’ve worked so well over the years and why we need a secure border is just common sense,”
* Texas sued DHS after the agency issued a memo that ordered immigration agencies to stop most deportations. The – US District Judge Drew Tipton issued a temporary restraining order against Bkiden and company.
* YouTube announced it had suspended Rudy Giuliani, from the video platform’s advertisement revenue sharing program.
* Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, had his Twitter account suspended Monday evening for causes not yet released by Twitter.
* Former Donald Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway was accused of sharing a nude photo of her daughter Monday on Twitter.
* Joe Biden took the unprecedented step of firing National Labor Relations Board General Counsel Peter Robb after he refused to resign.