* Biden vows enough vaccine for all US adults by end of May.
* US Readiness to Get COVID-19 Vaccine Steadies at 65% – Galllup.com.
* Many front-line workers refuse Covid vaccines as distribution rollout struggles!
* According to the CDC, more than 44 million Americans have been vaccinated for COVID-19, as of Feb. 22, meaning that more than one in 10 Americans has received at least one dose of the vaccine.
* FBI Head Wray Warns Senators of ‘Metastasizing’ Domestic Terrorism as Threats Grow.
* Christopher Wray: during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was an act of domestic terrorism. “That attack, that siege, was criminal behavior, plain and simple, and its behavior that we, the FBI, view as domestic terrorism,”
* FBI Director Christopher Wray refused to disclose the cause of death of police officer Brian Sicknick, citing an ongoing investigation.
* New York Times forced to recant report on Capitol officer’s death cited in Trump impeachment trial – Police sources, investigators can’t agree whether Sicknick was struck by fire extinguisher!