* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Gunning for you! – It starts! Democrats begin campaign against 2nd Amendment.
* In a flurry of hostile attacks against your right to self-defense, the US House passed two bills THIS WEEK: H.R. 8, the Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2021; – H.R. 1446, the Enhanced Background Checks Act of 2021, which extends the review period for gun sales from three days to ten days.
* How The Fight Over American Freedom Will Probably Escalate – Brandon Smith.
* Wrap on the 2021 Utah Legislative General Session: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Lowell: Overall, I don’t think we lost a lot of liberties this session. And I think we regained a few. So I would give the legislature a C+ grade.