* Intentional Fake News? – The Washington Post issued a lengthy correction after published audio revealed it misquoted former President Donald Trump regarding his phone call with Frances Watson, the chief investigator of the Georgia secretary of state’s office. – The original quotes turned out to be fake news. “Correction: Two months after publication of this story, the Georgia secretary of state released an audio recording of President Donald Trump’s December phone call with the state’s top elections investigator,”
* Democrats used a fake quote that was incorrectly attributed to former President Donald Trump during the impeachment trial.
* Operation Mockingbird – large-scale program of the US CIA that began in the early years of the Cold War and attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes.
* One in four House members have opted not to receive Covid-19 vaccine so far – Lawmakers have had access to the vaccine since December, when shots were first approved in the US.
* Prison guards throughout the United States are refusing to get COVID-19 vaccination shots.
* CDC Looks at 3-Foot Rule Research finds no difference in infection rates in schools that don’t maintain 6-foot distance.
* Dr. Anthony Fauci announced on CNN that the CDC is analyzing data in order to ascertain the possibility of reducing social distancing guidelines from six feet to three feet.