Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Eldon Stahl – Field Coordinator – The John Birch Society – JBS.org.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1731.20 Silver: $26.25.
* The IRS will delay the April 15 tax filing deadline until May 17th.
* Lies: Biden Has a Clear Message for Migrants ‘Don’t come over,’.
* TX Gov. Greg Abbott said Joe Biden’s immigration policies are incentivizing unaccompanied minors to travel to the US border.
* FL Rep. Matt Gaetz said American taxpayer money is fueling the waves of migrants heading to the U.S. southern border.
* On April 23, 1992, Biden penned a piece for the Wall Street Journal entitled, “How I Learned to Love the New World Order,” – He speaks of “breathing new life into the U.N. Charter.” His words, not ours – TheNewAmerican.com.
* House Democrats blocked a proposal that would have required illegal immigrants to test negative for the coronavirus before they are released into the US.
* Biden Planning Largest Tax Hike in 30 Years?