* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Media Are (Finally) Starting to Reconsider Florida’s Pandemic Strategy – john miltimore. Collateral damage of lock-downs includes severe mental health deterioration, increased suicide, heightened drug and alcohol abuse, education loss, mass social unrest, health procedures deferred or foregone, extreme loneliness, soaring global poverty, and countless others adverse consequences. In many cases, these consequences hit young people the hardest.
* Contrast between Florida and California – public officials in California are hypocrites! They allow celebrities at the Grammys to gather for celebrity parties, but if you have a family party in LA, they will cut off your power. While Florida Governor deSantis is out in a crowd of people enjoying a beer with common folks, Los Angeles authorizes the city to cut the electricity to businesses that defy the lock-down.
* She Wouldn’t Wear A Mask, Galveston Police Broke Her Foot.
* The Mistaken Notion That There Is an Easy Solution to Gaining Back ‘Freedom’ – Gary D. Barnett. “The real rulers and their pawns in government are at war against the people.” And they will win the war on us unless we repent, dissent, and disobey.
* What Did You Do In The People’s War Daddy? – Allan Stevo.