* Johns Hopkins School of Medicine professor Dr. Marty Makary blasted public health officials for dire predictions on the spread of COVID-19 that he said may have caused a loss of “credibility” with the public.
* Former CDC director: robert-redfield: COVID-19 came from Wuhan lab, and started months earlier than we knew – ‘I am a virologist. I have spent my life in virology’ – Art Moore.
* Twitter said it will not remove Melania Trump’s naked pictures, which were posted by Cardi B during her Twitter feud with Candace Owens.
* Candace Owens: ‘I Am 100% Suing Cardi’B
* Parler Claims They Repeatedly Warned FBI About Threats Well Ahead of Jan. 6 Riot!
* DHS deploying Big Tech to spy on Americans through social media – Feds have contractors compile lists of ‘dissidents’ – Bob Unruh, WND.com.
The government is doing this “in a very careful way that is mindful of privacy and civil liberties, because it’s focusing on narratives, not people.
Domestic violent extremism poses the most lethal, persistent terrorism-related threat to our homeland today.
DHS is working closely with federal, state, local, tribal, and non-government partners to address this threat, and all of our efforts are carried out in close coordination with our privacy, civil rights, and civil liberties experts.