* Guest: Jackson County, TX Sheriff A.J. Louderback – ‘Lawlessness’ At The Southern Border! – ‘Irreparable Harm’!
* Guest: Richard Mack Founder and President of CSPOA – A partnership between citizens and local law enforcement, especially sheriffs. Mack encourages those not in law enforcement to stand with their sheriffs. – CSPOA.org.
* “Every peace officer in the United States should be extremely concerned about the attitude, the lawlessness, the complete abject removal of law,” Louderback told Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”
* Under Joe Biden’s non-deportation rules, immigrants can’t be deported if they get a DUI, commit fraud, tax crimes, or assault, Fox News reported, noting that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) will be stood down.
* Hillary Clinton protected from testifying about email server after Supremes reject case – The Western Journal. The Supreme Court declined to allow Clinton to be deposed in a lawsuit brought by Judicial Watch.
* Biden’s gun control crown jewel, The UN “Small Arms Treaty” is rapidly approaching.
* Colorado Shooter Passed a Background Check to Acquire Murder Weapon.
* Not! New Hunter Biden Foreign Aid Scandal Could Reach All the Way to the White House.