* Guest: Becky Akers – a free-lance writer and historian whose work has appeared in the Christian Science Monitor, the Washington Post, Barron’s, the New York Post, American History Magazine, the Independent Review, Military History Magazine, the Ottawa Citizen, lewrockwell.com, forbes.com and many other publications and websites – beckyakers.wordpress.com.
* Becky Akers is also an Author: Halestorm, Abducting Arnold. the revolutionary new novels. Buy them before They’re banned!
* Members of the Oath Keepers, could soon be getting plea offers from federal prosecutors for their involvement in the Jan. 6 Capitol Riot – Reuters.
* Over a dozen other defendants’ lawyers previously told Reuters they had received plea offers, but rejected them because they believed the terms were excessive. The other 12 indicted Oath Keepers have pleaded not guilty.
* Only Jon Ryan Schaffer, from Indiana, has pleaded guilty and agreed to cooperate with prosecutors.
* Charges dropped against New York man Christopher Kelly arrested during Jan. 6th Capitol riot – Jack Davis, The Western Journal.