Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* The Internet Broke Yesterday, but Now It’s Back after outage at Fastly – Dozens of high-traffic websites, including the New York Times , CNN, Amazon, Twitter, Target, Spotify, and the UK government’s home page, couldn’t be reached.
* Guest: mary-margaret Stratton Author: KISS ADDICTION GOODBYE – The Twelve Step Diet to Aid Recovery and Help Heal Addictive or Compulsive Behaviors – 12stepdiet.com.
* Bitcoin’s value declined by over 10% Tuesday after the US government announced it had recovered $4.4 million worth of the cryptocurrency paid to hackers of Colonial Pipeline. This newly-discovered vulnerability of Bitcoin – which was believed to be beyond the reach of the government – caused a massive sell-out, driving the token’s market value down.
* Hacked CEO Joseph Blount: ‘It Was a Complicated Password’ Colonial chief executive is grilled by Senate panel over last month’s pipeline hack.
* FBI app exposed Triads, cartels and Middle East crime syndicates – The operation dubbed “Trojan Shield” in the US duped criminals across the globe into buying cellphones that had pre-loaded FBI software on them.
* “This was an unprecedented operation in terms of its massive scale, innovative strategy and technological and investigative achievement,” Acting U.S. Attorney Randy Grossman said.
* The Missouri House passed legislation that would make Jan. 12 “Rush Limbaugh Day”.
* Utah Jazz, $55 Standing Room Tickets.