* AG Merrick Garland claims white supremacy is the greatest “domestic violent extremist threat” as he unveiled the Biden administration’s new national strategy for combatting domestic terrorism. – “In the FBI’s view, the top domestic violent extremist threat comes from racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists, specifically those who advocate for the superiority of the white race,”
Garland Further Dishonestly claims: The two most lethal elements of today’s domestic terrorism threat are: (1) Racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists who advocate for the superiority of the white race. (2) Anti-government or anti-authority violent extremists, such as militia.
* Jon Stevens, the owner of Maple Grove Farms in Minnesota, is suing the Biden administration over a loan forgiveness that is only available to minority farmers.
* Poll: 4 in 5 Americans prefer offensive, inaccurate speech over censorship – Only small fraction wants to let the government decide – Art Moore, WND.com.
* Senate Passes Bill Declaring Juneteenth a Federal Holiday.
* 99% increase in chicken-wings prices, restaurant owner places blame.