* Guest: Chris Carlson – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* Happy Independence Day Weekend – Think of it as Thanksgiving to God, Family and Country!
* “In his book, Rules for Radicals, Saul Alinsky outlines a simple formula for overthrowing one’s political opposition: “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
* Gaslighting: How Psychopaths Demonize And Demoralize Their Opposition.
* Do you recognize the degradation of conservative culture by embracing Trump as its standard bearer?
* Ezra Taft Benson’s book, “This Nation Shall Endure.” – An appropriate discussion to have on Independence Day weekend.
* “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” – Samuel Adams.
* Let’s talk about the prospect of a Modern-day George Washington.
* You can help restore hope in our country by Bearing the Torch of Christ in America – Future generations are counting on your response.