* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Political Leadership School in Utah on July 31, [this Saturday] – The goal of the Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership is to help conservative citizens like you understand how the political process really works in America, and how you can use this knowledge to make real change at the local, state, and even national level.
* Olympics, the biggest “Masking Theater” Broadcast on Earth.
* Daily COVID Deaths in Sweden Hit Zero, as Other Nations Brace for More Lockdowns.
* Sweden was maligned last year because it did not lockdown. The Guardian called its response “a catastrophe in the making,” while CBS News said that Sweden had become “an example of how not to handle COVID-19.” What was Sweden’s approach? It was to NOT lock down. To NOT impose a mask mandate. To NOT close businesses and schools – Today, Sweden is free and healthier than virtually any other country in Europe. Like South Dakota. Like Florida.
* The Prevalence of Evil – Paul Craig Roberts.
* Dr. Peter Mccullough – Urgent Warning About Poisonous Jabs.
* ‘Ed-exit’ to Protect Your Kids from Critical Race Theory – Ron Paul – Ron suggests that we restore parental control of education dollars through education tax credits and tax-free education savings accounts. This will enable parents to afford private schooling for their children. Home schooling is an increasingly attractive option.
* Letter from Ted Cruz to Lowell Nelson – Term Limits!
* how does Sam feel about term limits?