Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* Forest Service in “crisis mode” – Friday, the U.S. Forest Service told the AP it currently operates in “crisis mode,” with 21,000 federal firefighters working to contain fires across the region, roughly double the number who fought fires this same time a year ago. The agency says roughly 100 large fires burn across 14 states right now, and western Canada faces similar struggles.
* According to the Forest Service, the Dixie Fire in Northern California, which began a month ago, has already burned an area larger than 800 square miles. It’s just 31% contained.
* Shame: Biden Remains Silent as Taliban Swarms Kabul.
* Taliban Enters Presidential Palace, Declares Victory as Afghan President Flees – TheEpochTimes.com.
* America’s chaotic exit is Biden’s big defeat – USA Today
* Book: Decent Interval: An Insider’s Account of Saigon’s Indecent End Told by the CIA’s Chief Strategy Analyst in Vietnam – Frank Snepp.
* Loyola University in Chicago has more than 17,000 students. Despite its original Catholic heritage that holds to the sanctity of human life, this school trashed their students’ religious convictions. If they did not get the shots by August 6, they would be disenrolled and not even permitted on campus.
* Loyola students objected based on the fetal cell line/abortion connection since each of the three injections (Pfizer, Moderna, J&J) were either produced or tested with aborted fetal cell lines, and J&J also has aborted fetal cell lines in the deployed shots. Being complicit directly or indirectly with abortion for these students is sinning against God.
* Look out for HR4980: To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and for other purposes.