* Guest: Chris Carlson – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* The US Continues to Break At Least Six of the Ten Commandments in Afghanistan!
* The litany of waste in Afghanistan – Norm Leahy, Liberty.news.
* Over a 15-year period, the US spent about $8.6 billion on Afghan counternarcotics efforts. Still, by 2017, poppy cultivation and opium production reached record highs and “drug production and trafficking remain entrenched,”
* The Taliban’s biggest source of income is – still – from taxes it levies on the cultivation and sale of “poppy-based drugs [including heroin]” and a newer source: methamphetamine.
* The war on drugs continues to be a massive failure, no matter where it’s waged.
* Horrific Failure! The US spent about $83 billion over nearly 20 years trying to stand up a force that could fight the Taliban and guarantee Afghanistan’s stability.
* COURT DOCS: Neo-Nazi Satanic Sect Leader Joshua Caleb Sutter Outed As FBI Informant Since 2003, Was Paid Over $140,000 By US Government – The FBI has some explaining to do – Andrew White.