* Guest: Curt Crosby – Discussion of All Things Liberty – LocalHoneyMan.com.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1813.00 Silver: $24.20.
* Owning a new vehicle costs nearly $10,000 a year.
The average price of new vehicles recently topped $40,000, according to car research site Edmunds.
Depreciation, a measure of how quickly a car loses value, makes up 40% of all ownership expenses, Fuel is the second-highest cost of owning a vehicle at 17% of the total, while maintenance represents 15%, insurance 14%, taxes 7% and finance 7%.
Remember new cars lose a tremendous amount of value in the first year of ownership.
* The Heartbeat Law has gone into effect – Heartbeat Act (SB 8), which bans abortions after the unborn baby ‘s heartbeat can be detected.