Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* After a tough 2020, workers plan to take more vacation – USA Today.
* Joe Biden refuses to answer question about Afghanistan crisis: ‘I’m not supposed to take any questions’!
* Did Biden just confirm his advisers are the ones running his presidency? – ‘I’m not supposed to take any questions’ – Bob Unruh, WND.com.
* Shame! President Joe Biden will not be impeached or removed from office for his handling of the U.S. military withdrawal from Afghanistan, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
* We’re suing Twitter and we need your help – Harmeet Dhillon.
* Activest Judge Linda V. Parker Orders Sanctions For Pro-Trump Lawyers. Sidney Powell, L. Lin Wood and seven other lawyers deceived federal courts and debased the judicial process, a federal judge wrote. Ruling that a lawsuit laden with conspiracy theories that they filed last year challenging the validity of the presidential election was ‘a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process. She ordered the lawyers to be referred to the local legal authorities in their home states for possible suspension or disbarment. Declaring that the lawsuit should never have been filed.
* Roy Moore: The trial court dismissed my 2017 Senate Campaign Committee from Leigh Corfman’s lawsuit. This means that they found no cause of action in her claims against my campaign and allows us to proceed on our claim for defamation against her. The remaining parties in the case are set for trial on November 1st, 2021. Progress is exciting and my team and I are prepared to expose her baseless claims and anticipate a win.
* “White people should commit suicide as an ethical act,” says the top of a video presentation by professor Derek Hook at the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, college.