* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1799.20 Silver: $23.50.
* America’s Busiest Port Is Shifting to 24/7 Operations Administration says it is working to fix major supply chain issues – Rob Quinn.
* Supply Chain Disruptions Force White House to Ask Walmart, UPS, FedEx to Increase Output – TheEpochTimes.com.
* Electricity shortages in China mean empty shelves ARE coming – TheBlaze.com.
* Walgreens announced the closure of five more stores in San Francisco due to the surge of shoplifting that has plagued the city – “Due to ongoing organized retail crime, we have made the difficult decision to close five stores across San Francisco,” a Walgreens spokesperson told Fox Business.
* Boeing to Employees: Get Vaccinated by Dec. 8 Company could face pushback – Evann Gastaldo.
* Southwest Airlines Continues to Cancel Thousands of Flights After Weekend of Cancelations.
* New California Law Will Ban Sale of Gas-Powered Mowers State is phasing out small gas-powered engines – Newser.
* Internet shutdowns: The new authoritarian weapon of choice – Some 850 internet blackouts have been documented in the last decade in countries around the globe — 90% of them in the last five years.
* Let your senators know how you feel about requiring teenage girls to register for the military draft – AFA Action Alert, AFA.net.
* Jason Aldean’s wife Brittany Aldean said “screw” the haters as she encouraged others to “speak out” politically following her anti Biden post. “The burden of the world we currently live in can be hard on any parent,”.