* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight! – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* The Allegory of the Dime and the Nickel – Chris Carlson – the day I start taking dimes is the day I stop getting free money – In America today, who represents Jimmy and who represents Johnny?
* Two Fakes and a Fleece: A Lesson on How to Spot Fraud!
* Meet Harriet Hageman, Trump’s endorsed anti-Cheney gladiator, yet another product of rotten and fractious “America First” political machine that rose up to try to exploit Trump’s base after his presidency. Not only was she part of an effort to prevent Trump from becoming the 2016 Republican presidential nominee, denouncing him then as “racist and xenophobic,” but she also is—or was until recently—Cheney’s good friend.
* Another establishment pretender, Evan McMullin, just announced he has entered the US Senate race in Utah against Mike Lee – McMullin claims to be a “moderate.” He’s NO moderate. He worked to elect President Joe Biden and has called for the replacement of the Republican Party.
* Frances Haugen, Facebook’s Fake Whistleblower.
* How The Deep State Turned Social Media Into Spyware – After being hired by AT&T to revamp their growing email system, a small company named Leader Technologies of Columbus, Ohio saw the problem and began to devise a new database management system that would become the backbone of search engines. Leader integrated voice, streaming media and data systems for collaboration and decision making in a unique way that used far less resources than file based database systems, and it became the perfect vehicle for social media networking and, interestingly, NSA spying. Leader Tech spent more than $10 million and 145,000 man-hours to invent this technology and get it patented. The Deep State stole this technology and gave it to Google, Cisco, IBM, Facebook, and the NSA.