* The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the US Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.
* Book: Charlottesville Untold, Inside Unite the Right – Anne Wilson Smith, ShotwellPublishing.com.
* Men shot by Kyle Rittenhouse during Kenosha protests can be called “rioters,” “looters” and “arsonists” at trial, judge rules – Men shot by Rittenhouse can’t be called ‘victims’.
* Video of officers thanking Kyle Rittenhouse during the Kenosha riots last year can be used in next week’s trial, a judge has ruled. That is just one of the ground rules set ahead of the trial.
* Poll: Let’s Go Brandon Movement Widespread and Popular!
* Dr. Scott Jensen, a physician and state senator in Minnesota who is running for governor, says his medical license has been investigated five times because of complaints against his positions on issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
* Jensen said he will respond to the complaints, but he warned citizens of people who want to “politically weaponize” medicine. “If it can happen to me, it can happen to you.”