* The Kimberling City, Missouri Police Department will be left employee-less after the staff resigned, leaving all calls to the Stone County Sheriff’s Office, according to KY 3 – “Until then we will be answering all the calls in Kimberling City, we can’t enforce city ordinances, but any other calls we will be handling at this time,” Sheriff Doug Rader said.
* If the Police Lie, Should They Be Held Liable? Often the Answer Is No. Federal agents and police officers who work with them are often immune from lawsuits, even for serious rights violations. The Supreme Court is being asked to re-evaluate that.
* ‘If a federal law enforcement officer lies, manipulates witnesses, and falsifies evidence, should the officer be liable for damages?
* The Supreme Court just abandoned the Constitution – The Supreme Court Authorized Biden’s Deep State to Terrorize Americans – This means the FISA Court will continue to have unlimited power and no accountability.
* Ocasio-Cortez: Democrats Lost Virginia Because They Were Not Far-Left Enough.
* #DoNotComply Trends On Twitter As Daily Wire Files Suit Challenging Biden Vax Mandate.
* Ron DeSantis: OSHA Rule Created ‘Under the Guise of Emergency Power’ – Announces Lawsuit Challenging Biden’s OSHA Vaccine Mandate.
* DeSantis offers police $5,000 bonus to relocate to Florida.
* Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva doubled down Tuesday on his refusal to enforce vaccine mandates, warning the mandate poses a public safety threat if officers leave the department over the mandate.
* Pfizer’s COVID vaccine is now available (under emergency use statis) for kids. Will schools require it? – USA Today.
* Are YOU ready for the coming “Everything” Shortage?
* Trucking Groups Could Lose 37% Of Drivers Over Biden Vaccine Mandate, Worsening Supply Chain Crisis.
* Cameras in the Classroom — Nationwide Initiative Launch – CamerasInTheClassroom.org.