Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Eldon Stahl – Field Coordinator – The John Birch Society – JBS.org – TheNewAmerican.com.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1864.50 Silver: $24.95.
* Staples Center in Los Angeles to Be Renamed Crypto.com Arena.
* Police: Teenage Thief Got $36M in Cryptocurrency, Canadian scammer intercepted authentication request – Officials called it the largest cryptocurrency scam involving one person in Canadian history – The investigation included the FBI and US Secret Service.
* Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto could be exposed in the Florida trial.
* Cryptocurrency faces a quantum computing problem – Two cutting-edge technologies that promise to revolutionize entire fields may be on a collision course.
* Here’s the problem: The blockchain accounting technology that powers cryptocurrencies could be vulnerable to sophisticated attacks and forged transactions if quantum computing matures faster than efforts to future-proof digital money.
* Once quantum computing becomes powerful enough, then all the security guarantees will go out the window.