Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* What should we learn from the walls of Jericho falling?
* 2 Chronicles Chapter 7 V14 – if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
* New York Governor Kathy Hochul has enacted an indoor mask mandate.
* The NYC Council passed a bill, allowing nearly 800,000 non-citizen, but legal residents of the city to cast a ballot in local elections. The bill will extend voting rights to every non-citizen who has resided in the city for at least 30 days and possesses a legal permanent status in the US, including those with workers permits, green card holders and DACA holders. They will not, be allowed to cast a ballot in state or federal elections.
* Republican lawmakers are raising concerns over illegal migrants without identification traveling on commercial flights throughout the country.
* With Orders, Biden Lays Out a Timetable To Go Carbon Neutral.
* COVID Con, The Covid Cult – Princeton Professor: Climate Change Activists are a Cult.