Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Homicide was the leading cause of death for pregnant and postpartum women in the US in 2018 and 2019 – USA Today – alarming rates reflect a grave nationwide public health concern, experts say.
* Beyoncé – Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It.
* Sam mentions the Fantastic Movie Lean on Me (1989).
* Sam Highlights Another Christmas Movie: A Song For The Season.
* The Family: A Proclamation to the World!
* We, The First Presidency and the Council of the Twelve Apostles, of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, solemnly proclaim that marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God and that the family is central to the Creator’s plan for the eternal destiny of His children.
* Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.