* Guest: Dr. Murray Sabrin, Retired professor of Finance at Ramapo College who emigrated with his family from West Germany to the United States in 1949, earned multiple degrees including a Ph.D. in economic geography from Rutgers University, and founded the Sabrin Center for Free Enterprise in the Anisfield School of Business in 2007 with his wife, Florence – MurraySabrin.com
* Murray’s brand-new book, “Navigating the Boom/Bust Cycle: An Entrepreneur’s Survival Guide,” sets out a provocative road map for right now – as Americans grapple with their inflation fears.
* What role does the Federal Reserve play in the boom/bust cycle?
* Small business owners are the backbone of America. How can small business owners steer their companies during the business cycle so they too can thrive and survive?
* How can corporate executives, their firms and their employees not just survive – but thrive – when economic bubbles burst?
* What can you do to survive and thrive in the boom/bust cycle if you’re a student or thinking about retiring or changing jobs?
* Is it smart to join The Great Resignation at this time?