Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Brighteon Radio launches January 10th – Free speech audio streaming for humanity! – BrighteonRadio.com
* Dr. Malone and Dr. Fauci should have a LIVE townhall meeting. Put the facts on the table and let the public ask questions – Fauci would never in a million years agree to hold a televised debate with Dr. Robert Malone or Dr. Peter McCullough on COVID-19 and the vaccines. Now ask yourself why that is?
* Book – To Preserve the Nation by Scott Bradley – Dedicated to Restoring the Founding Principles of the United States Constitution.
* To Preserve The Nation is a call to action that statesmen of the caliber of the American Founding Fathers must be raised up. The timeless wisdom that established the United States must again be vigorously applied. The foundational principles must be learned, understood, and embraced. The results will be as they were in the beginning. America may become again the freest, most prosperous, most respected, and happiest nation on earth. It is the intention of this lecture series To Preserve The Nation to begin that restoration.
* To Preserve the Nation – Chapter/Lecture 11: Of Education and Freedom.
* Great News: Teachers union keeps thousands of Government schools closed!
* Jimmy Carter warns that America’s democracy is at risk, as nation teeters on brink of ‘widening abyss’. The 39th president says partisanship threatens “to collapse the foundations of our security and democracy with breathtaking speed – USA Today.
* ‘A dagger at the throat of democracy’: American democracy is at stake – democracy was attacked. Simply attacked. The will of the people was under assault. The Constitution, our constitution, faced the gravest of threats. Brave law enforcement officials saved the rule of law. Our democracy held. We the people endured. We the people prevailed. For the first time in our history, a president had not just lost an election; he tried to prevent the peaceful transfer of power as a violent mob breached the Capitol. But they failed. They failed. And on this day of remembrance we must make sure that such an attack never, ever happens again.