Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky: “The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities, so really these are people who were unwell to begin with,”
* COVID vaccines do not need to be changed for Omicron “at this time,” says Fauci – DECEMBER 15, 2021, CBSNews.com
* Pfizer is developing an omicron-targeted vaccine, in addition to a shot that includes both the previous vaccine as well the omicron-specific vaccine, or a “hybrid,”
* Private Insurers Must Cover Eight At-Home Covid Tests Each Month, the US Says.
* Could catching a cold actually be a good thing? Scientists out of Imperial College London say maybe, with new research suggesting that those who’ve had a common cold may be offered some protection against a future bout of COVID. Researchers have long wondered if such an immunity link was possible, as the common cold is often caused by various coronaviruses, though not by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus that causes COVID – BBC.