* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1823.60 Silver: $23.25.
* What Is Inflation? Inflation is the decline of purchasing power of a given currency over time.
* The fastest pace of inflation, Worst inflation since 1982, Prices are up 7% from a year ago, Price hikes in housing, cars, trucks and food were among the driving factors.
* We Were Taught To Live Within Our Means! – A Key to Financial Success.