* Guest: James Edwards – Race, Politics & Hypocrisy in 21st Century America – thepoliticalcesspool.org
* A Manhattan jury found that The New York Times did not defame former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin in a 2017 editorial that claimed her political action committee was connected to the 2011 shooting of a Democratic member of Congress.
* District Court Judge Jed Rakoff announced Monday that he would dismiss Palin’s lawsuit regardless of the jury’s verdict because her legal team failed to argue the “actual malice” standard required for defamation cases involving public figures plaintiffs.
* Brimelow v. NYT: The Southern District of NY, has dismissed Peter Brimelow’s libel complaint against the NYT – The court did not grant oral argument, Peter Will Appeal!
* The Takedown of Joe Rogan – Daniel Natal, TheNewAmerican.com