* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight! – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* LDS leader Brad Wilcox apologizes for remarks about Black members; BYU ‘deeply concerned’ – Salt Lake Tribune.
* Brad: “I am committed to do better.”
* In 1951, Soloman Asch conducted the Ash Conformity Experiment at Swarthmore College in Swarthmore, Pa. Asch wanted to see how many of his subjects would fold under peer pressure and confess to obvious wrong answers.
* Are they going to change the name of the university now because Brigham Young was a racist?
* Chris Carlson: What a messed-up world we live in. We are seeing the fulfillment of Isaiah 5:20: “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”