* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Stock markets plummeted Thursday after Russia invaded Ukraine, causing global energy prices to surge and equity markets to plunge, The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped over 800 points.
* Moscow relies on the money it makes by selling oil and gas, but that energy fuels Europe’s economy and heats its homes. The punishing sanctions that the United States and European Union have so far announced against Russia for its invasion of Ukraine include shutting the government and banks out of global financial markets, restricting technology exports and freezing assets of influential Russians. Noticeably missing from that list is a reprisal that might cause Russia the most pain: choking off the export of Russian fuel.
* Is Ukraine a repeat of Afghanistan?
* Here’s the ‘single most important’ thing Biden can do to counter Putin – Former Trump security official, KT McFarland warns sanctions won’t deter Russia – Art Moore, WND.com